Amar MP Job Circular 2020 has been published. AmarMP Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Social Voluntary Organization Job Circular 2020, http://www.career.amarmp.com/, Amar MP e-commerce Project Job Circular 2020, Amar MP District Co-ordinator Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Parliamentary Constituency Co-ordinator Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Pouroshova Co-ordinator Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Union Co-ordinator Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Ward Co-ordinator Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Village Co-ordinatorJob Circular 2020, Amar MP Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Upazila Co-ordinator Job Circular 2020, Amar MP e-commerce Project Amar Protinidhi Job Circular 2020, Amar MP Amar Protinidhi Project Job Circular 2020, Job Circular of Amar MP Job 2020, Amar MP Job Circular Post 146784, Career Opportunity of AmarMP Project 2020, Career Opportunity of Amar MP Project 2020, AmarMP Social Voluntary Organization Job Circular 2020 are search option to get all information of Amar MP Job Circular 2020.
Amar MP Job Circular 2020:
Organization Type: Social Voluntary Organization/Non-profit organisation
Job Type: Permanent
Post Name and Vacancy:
1. Divisional Co-ordinator-08
2. District Co-ordinator-64
3. Parliamentary Constituency Co-ordinator-350
4. Upazila Co-ordinator-492
5. Pouroshova Co-ordinator-330
6. Union Co-ordinator-4554
7. Ward Co-ordinator-40986
8. Village Co-ordinator-100000 (এই পদে পরে আবেদন গ্রহণ করা হবে)
Total Vacancy: 1,46,784
Online Application Link: Click Here to Apply
Online Application Start Date: 16 September 2020
Online Application Last Date: 15 October 2020
যেভাবে আবেদন করবেনঃ
১. উপরের Online Application Link এ ক্লিক করুন
২. তারপরে যে পদে আবেদন করতে চান সেটাই ক্লিক করুন
৩. তারপরে নিচের দিকে APPLY FOR JOB বাটনে ক্লিক করুন
৪. তারপর প্রয়োজনীয় তথ্য পূরণ ও ফাইল আপলোড করুন
৫. সর্বশেষে SEND APPLICATION বাটনে ক্লিক করে আবেদন সম্পন্ন করুন…
Notice: Get Ready… Something Really Cool Is Coming Soon
Thank you very much for visiting us. The job application will be accepted from 16th Sept 2020 to 15th Oct 2020.
It is noted that all applicants will be of course interviewed via video conference. Only upon successful interview, the recruitment will be done.
This is a revised circular than previous. We have excluded Unions, Wards and Villages as we shall recruit for these territories later.
If you cant understand what is your job responsibility after reading the advert, it means you should not apply for the job.
Official Website Link: https://amarmp.com
Verified Facebook Page Link: Amar MP
Youtube Channel Link: Amar MP Youtube Channel
বিশেষ দ্রষ্টব্যঃ যেহেতু AmarMP প্রতিষ্ঠানের ভেরিফাইড ফেসবুক পেজ আছে আর সেখানে সার্কুলার প্রকাশ হয়েছে তাই এটা ভুয়া নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি হওয়ার কথা না। আর মাননীয় এমপি সাহেবদের নিয়ে কেউ এতো বড় সার্কুলার প্রকাশ করার মত সাহস রাখে বলে আমাদের মনে হয়না। আর বিভিন্ন এমপি সার্কুলারের পোস্টের নিচে কমেন্ট করেছেন যে এটা সত্য নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি। নিশ্চয় আমার এমপি প্রতিষ্ঠানটি বড় কিছু নিয়ে আসতেছে বাংলাদেশের জন্য। তারপরেও আমরা চাই আপনারা ভালভাবে জেনেশুনে আবেদনসহ যাবতীয় নিয়োগ প্রক্রিয়া শেষ করবেন। ধন্যবাদ…
Courtesy: To all authorities from where documents are collected.
N.B: Generally we try to update any news. For any Change, reform and republished of any news we are not responsible.
For more update stay with our website jobstestbd.com
See/download Amar MP Job Circular 2020, Apply Instructions, form, Application Fee, Payment Process, Salary, Age and Other Information in image PDF:
Revised Job Circular:
Previous Circular Was:
Official Job Circular Link: Click here to see official Circular notice
See/download Amar MP Job Circular 2020, Apply Instructions, form, Application Fee, Payment Process, Salary, Age and Other Information in image:
Revised Job Circular:
Previous Circular Was:
About Amar MP:
“Amar MP Social Voluntary Organization” (Habi-724/2017) registered under the VOLUNTARY SOCIAL WELFARE AGENCIES (REGISTRATION AND CONTROL) ORDINANCE, 1961, (ORDINANCE NO. XLVI OF 1961, SECTION 4(3)) on 14th Feb 2017 is a pioneering, non-profit making and non-partisan initiative created by a group of Bangladeshi online activists and spearheaded by Engr. Sushanta Das Gupta. Members of Parliament (MP) in Bangladesh have been slow to embrace the benefits of using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and other methods to communicate with their constituents. AmarMP.com is bridging the gap between parliamentary representatives and the citizens of Bangladesh by creating a platform for them to connect.
AmarMP.com has started a ground-breaking, social democratic movement by coordinating all the information about the members of parliament and all the different means for communication with them. The project will set up a clear and easy to follow mechanism for citizens to actively engage in the democratic processes and hold parliamentary representatives accountable.
As a social voluntary organisation Amar MP will support all citizens to recognise, understand and exercise all human rights enshrined in the constitution of the people’s republic of Bangladesh.
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- Create a platform to bridge the communication gap between elected MPs as well as law makers and their constituents/ electorate/citizens of Bangladesh.
- Galvanize and coordinate data and information about elected representatives to support citizens to exercise their democratic rights and to enhance transparency and accountability.
- The volunteers at AmarMP are passionate about parliamentary democracy and will reach out to otherwise excluded citizens from some of the most remote areas.
- Create a dynamic role in building trust between elected representatives and the electorate by maximum utilization of information technology.
- Raise public awareness about civic engagement, responsible citizenship as well as the roles and responsibilities of the elected representatives.
- Provide a structure to strengthen the democratic processes in holding elected representatives accountable and scrutinise policies and decisions being made.
- To foster the development of submitting petitions, coordinating campaigns on issues that are pertinent to the electorate to influence party manifestos and also policy making.
- Build confidence by developing new skills and knowledge for elected representatives which will not only help them to connect with their constituents but also enable them to manage their time better and prioritise their work and commitments.
- Explore the potential for developing partnerships and rolling this out to other parts of the world where there is democratic deficit and citizens lack access to democratic means and opportunities to exercise their democratic rights.
DSS.gov.bd Regi No- Habi-724/2017
D-U-N-S No: 731654187.